Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day

Whoever said that Friday the Thirteenth was bad luck got it wrong. By a day. It's Thursday and while I am writing from the coziness of my home, I'll have to venture out in a little while. We are snowed in in Washington, though those of you in snowier climes are probably laughing hysterically, we are not. Inkreadable Kids has been cancelled until Saturday, when the first of my make up classes will take place. The Thursday Classes will resume next week and extend this round of classes. My thursday class next session has no takers, so it's easy enough to extend. In other Inkreadable news, the website is up and running. Check out the fun at:

www.inkreadablekids.org

I'm quite pleased with the result.

I am off to work on my own writing. We will see you next week with another inkreadable installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment